We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside BATELITHIUM, except in the following circumstances: with your consent. We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the information in our possession. To this end, we have taken many measures, including:
- Use encryption technology to ensure your data remains private during transmission.
- Review our practices for collecting, storing and processing information (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorized employees from accessing our systems.
- Allow access to personal information only to those employees, contractors and agents who need the personal information in order to process it. Any employee with this authority is required to abide by strict confidentiality obligations stipulated in the contract and may be disciplined or terminated if violated.
- No matter where your information is processed, we will always take the protective measures described in this policy. In addition, we comply with certain legal frameworks regarding data transfers.
- After receiving a formal written complaint, we will contact the complainant. We will cooperate with the appropriate supervisory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints relating to the transfer of your data that cannot be resolved directly between us and you.